Re: [O] Info: (org)Customizing tables in ODT export

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] Info: (org)Customizing tables in ODT export
Date: Tue, 29 Jan 2013 23:03:03 +0100

Thomas S. Dye writes:
> (/Users/dk/.emacs.d/src/org-mode/doc/./org.texi
> (/Users/dk/.emacs.d/src/org-mode/doc/texinfo.tex
> conditionals, indexing, sectioning, toc, environments, defuns, macros,
> cross references, insertions,

That's the output from the start of the PDF creation, there doesn't
appear to be anything obviously wrong.

> These are the only failures I could see in the log available to me:
>
> Output written on orgguide.pdf (47 pages, 346216 bytes).
> Transcript written on orgguide.log.
> tar: Failed to set default locale
> tar: Failed to set default locale

So what _is_ your locale?  This is an indication that either locale data
is completely missing from the system or that the system libraries
(glibc etc.) are different then what the exectutables run are linked against.

> I have this warning, which doesn't seem pertinent to the documentation:

I wouldn't make that assumption, especially where makeinfo is involved.
can you set LC_ALL=C or equivalently LC_ALL=POSIX and try again?

Regards,
Achim.