Re: [O] (no subject) How to sort agenda by timestamps (scheduled/deadlin

From: Martin Beck
Subject: Re: [O] (no subject) How to sort agenda by timestamps (scheduled/deadline)?
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 08:23:27 +0000 (UTC)

Martin Beck <elwood151 <at> web.de> writes:

(sorry, I was too fast and forgot to enter a subject)

I'm trying to create a custom agenda setup for my org-mode and I
 wonder how I can sort the agenda-items by date (Scheduled or deadline):
 newest first.

 I only found time-up / time-down in the parameters, but that does not seem to
do what I need.

 Another
  important point would be how to handle items with no scheduled/date or
 deadline.. they should be placed at the end of the list.

 I've been searching some time but did not find a solution.

 Kind regards

 Martin