[O] Babel-generated files not part of published projects?

From: Gunnar Wolf
Subject: [O] Babel-generated files not part of published projects?
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2013 12:00:31 -0600

Hi,

I have the following (partial) target as a publishing declaration:

(setq org-publish-project-alist
      '(("notas-html"
         :base-directory "~/vcs/sistemas_operativos/notas/"
         :base-extension "org"
         :publishing-directory "~/vcs/sistemas_operativos/html"
         :recursive t
         :publishing-function org-publish-org-to-html
         :headline-levels 4
         :timestamp nil
         :creator-info nil
         :todo-keywords nil
         :html-preamble ""
         :html-postamble ""
         :auto-preamble t
         )
        ("notas-pdf"
         :base-directory "~/vcs/sistemas_operativos/notas/"
         :base-extension "org"
         :publishing-directory "~/vcs/sistemas_operativos/pdf"
         :recursive t
         :publishing-function org-publish-org-to-pdf
         :headline-levels 4
         :auto-preamble t
         )
 (...)
        ))

And I have several Dot-generated snippets as part of my text, such as
this one:

#+begin_src dot :file ltxpng/estados_proceso.png
digraph G {
        layout = dot;
        node [shape = box];
        (...)
}
#+end_src

When I export a single file (i.e. with C-c C-e p), the file gets
generated with the specified filename and included in the resulting
PDF. However, when I do it via org-publish-all (or
org-publish-project), the code does not get executed, and the
resulting files are missing the diagramas.

What am I missing?

Thanks,