Re: [O] Bug: ODT export and environments

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] Bug: ODT export and environments
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 17:45:36 +0530

I acknowledge the bug.  I would rather not fix it.  Too much effort for
too little gain etc.

I think it is time that old exporter is forgotten and new exporter is
exercised instead, when possible.

Add this to your .emacs

    (add-to-list 'load-path "~/src/org-mode/contrib/lisp")
    (require 'org-e-odt)

Invoke the following command.

        M-x org-export-dispatch RET

Use the following to customize.

        M-x customize-group RET org-export-e-odt RET

You can obtain all the new exporters by following means.

1. Check out from git.
2. Install `org-plus-contrib' package from Org ELPA.

See http://orgmode.org/ for further instructions.