Re: [O] bbdb or bbdb3 or org-contacts

From: Gour
Subject: Re: [O] bbdb or bbdb3 or org-contacts
Date: Sun, 03 Feb 2013 16:50:42 +0100

Dieter Wilhelm <address@hidden> writes:

> So in summary it is on the safe side to use bbdb for a transition
> period

Yes.

> because neither the maintainability of bbdb3 nor org-contacts seem to be
> ensured.

Why do you think that maintainability of bbdb3 is not safe?

To me looks that bbdb3 is in good swing at the moment.

> PS: I hope future developments will bring forth a stable database
> solution maintained within Emacs proper.

That would be great, but maybe bbdb3 might fill it.

Sincerely,
Gour

--
Even if you are considered to be the most sinful of all sinners,
when you are situated in the boat of transcendental knowledge