Re: [O] Macro question with new texinfo exporter

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] Macro question with new texinfo exporter
Date: Mon, 04 Feb 2013 19:38:58 +0100

Thomas S. Dye writes:
> Then, I checkout maint:
>
> git checkout maint

I'm not sure what your starting point is, but you'd almost certainly
will want to create the correct autoloads.  In fact, you'd have a much
better chance of this working correctly if you took the time (just once)
to set up an install location and then just do a "make up2" or something
similar whenever you want to update.

> Reloading Org yields these messages:
>
> The following features were found in load-path, please check if that's
> correct:
> (org-e-texinfo org-export)

So did you check that those features were found in the right place?

> Some error occured while reloading Org features
> (ob-core ob-tcl)
> Please check *Messages*!

What were those messages?  And since the presence of both features
indicates that you were previously on master, why did you switch to
maint at all (everything on maint should have been merged into master)?

> Org-mode version 7.9.3e (7.9.3e @ /Users/dk/.emacs.d/src/org-mode/lisp/)
> cond: Symbol's function definition is void: org-e-latex-export-to-latex
>
> I'm stymied here.  I'd like to be able to use the new macro code with
> the new exporter.  How is that possible?

Just update master.

Regards,
Achim.

Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld: