Re: [O] Opendocument problem

From: Jambunathan K
Subject: Re: [O] Opendocument problem
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2013 07:59:24 +0530

"Steve Prud'Homme" <address@hidden> writes:

> Hello,
> I have emacs for cygwin and when I try to export I have a message that
> emacs is unable to export a opendocument with the number 8 code(8).
> Zip is intalled.
> What is the problem ?

Look at *Messages* buffer for the error string that zip or unzip
prints.  Make sure you have unzip as well, just in case...

If you are unable to figure out yourself, just post what all gets spewed
in to the messages buffer right from start of export to the end of
export.  I believe it is some simple setup issue.