[O] editing "The compact Org-Mode Guide"

From: Gregory Benjamin
Subject: [O] editing "The compact Org-Mode Guide"
Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2013 10:43:31 -0800

I started reading "orgguide.pdf", Release 7.9.3e and came across a
couple of grammatical errors right away.

I'd like to take a stab at making some corrections and would like to
have access to the source for this document. With some guidance, I
should be able to produce a patch that can be incorporated into the
next realease.

Please provide me with instructions on downloading the source, and
after I finish editing, uploading the diffs or updated version.

Thank you.

Best,
Greg Benjamin