Re: [O] New exporter, beamer confusion

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] New exporter, beamer confusion
Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 19:55:42 +0100

Hello,

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

> Taking your updated version of the example document, I cannot get the
> exporter to generate a latex file that will compile because it is
> missing a documentclass directive.  Is there something else that needs
> to be configured to support beamer, as in maybe org-e-latex-classes?

Indeed. I added it to ox-beamer.el in-file documentation. You need to
add an entry appropriate for Beamer export. This entry doesn't need to
be named "beamer". For example, after the merge you add the following to
your init file:

#+begin_src emacs-lisp
'(add-to-list 'org-latex-classes
                '("pres"
                  "\\documentclass[presentation]{beamer}
\[DEFAULT-PACKAGES]
\[PACKAGES]
\[EXTRA]"
                  ("\\section{%s}" . "\\section*{%s}")
                  ("\\subsection{%s}" . "\\subsection*{%s}")
                  ("\\subsubsection{%s}" . "\\subsubsection*{%s}")))
#+end_src

Then, the following in your buffer will suffice.

  #+latex_class: pres

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou