Re: [O] [ANN] Merge of new export framework on Wednesday

From: Jay Kerns
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] Merge of new export framework on Wednesday
Date: Wed, 6 Feb 2013 19:14:50 -0500

Greetings,

The new exporter just arrived in my git repository and I wanted to say
"Congratulations!" but even more importantly, THANK YOU.  Kudos on a
job very well done, if not 100% complete yet.  I have been looking
forward to this for quite some time, now.

I would like to extend my Congratulations and THANK YOU to the rest of
the Org-mode community/team as well, not limited to Nicolas, though
this happens to be the occasion of the new exporter's release.

Org-mode (and GNU-Emacs more generally, and Free software more
generally than that) has changed my life, and by extension those who
live and work near me, in my view, for the better.  Cheers, and may we
share many good days ahead.

--
Jay Kerns