Re: [O] LaTeX export: Theorem with an author

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] LaTeX export: Theorem with an author
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 20:58:35 +0100

Hello,

Vincent Beffara <address@hidden> writes:

> How to generate latex code for a theorem with an author, like this:
>
> \begin{theorem}[Newton]
> Blah.
> \end{theorem}
>
> With the old exporter, you could do this:
>

> #+BEGIN_theorem Newton
> Blah.
> #+END_theorem
>

> (possibly with brackets, not sure) but now the rest of the #+BEGIN_ line is
> ignored ... This works:
>

> #+BEGIN_theorem
> [Newton]
> Blah.
> #+END_theorem
>

> but it is more by accident than anything else. What would be the right
> way?

There's no right way at the moment: I forgot to implement this.

Anyway, since this feature was LaTeX only, what do you think about the
following syntax (which doesn't work yet):

  #+attr_latex: :options [Newton]
  #+begin_theorem
  Blah.
  #+end_theorem

It is heavier but it seems more consistent to me.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou