Re: [O] ocaml babel no longer works?

From: Alan Schmitt
Subject: Re: [O] ocaml babel no longer works?
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2013 13:06:44 +0100

Alan Schmitt writes:

> Hello,
>
> I recently updated org-mode (from git), and ocaml source code is no
> longer recognized. If I have a very simple file, like this:
>
> #+BEGIN_SRC ocaml
> let x = 2 in x
> #+END_SRC
>
> I don't get syntax highlighting, and trying to evaluate it result in an
> error:
>
> Evaluate this ocaml code block on your system? (y or n)  y
> executing Ocaml code block...
> face-spec-choose: Wrong type argument: listp, class

I have found the problem: I was missing a new line at the end of the
#+END_SRC.

Unfortunately the evaluation of the code does not work with recent
tuareg. I first had to add:

(defalias 'tuareg-run-caml 'tuareg-run-ocaml)

to my configuration file. But even with this it gets stuck saying
"executing Ocaml code block..." until I ctrl-G it. I'll try to see what
is happening. Any suggestion as how to debug this?

Thanks,

Alan