Re: [O] navigating between non-code blocks?

From: François Pinard
Subject: Re: [O] navigating between non-code blocks?
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2013 18:58:18 -0500

"Sebastien Vauban"
<address@hidden> writes:

> ;;** 15.3 (info "(org)Speed keys")

OK, got it now.  I tried =?= as per the documentation suggests, and
there is a great deal there indeed.

> Well, you know that since 25 Sep 2012 22:31; I remember an exchange on that
> with you: see http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.emacs.orgmode/60873.

You surely have a lot of method for (apparently) easily finding this
message!  Yes, I remember this, but did not get at the time that the SPC
at the beginning of a header was not an isolated feature, but part of a
greater scheme.

Thanks for your patience.

François