Re: [O] LaTeX export: Theorem with an author

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] LaTeX export: Theorem with an author
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 08:02:22 +0100

Vincent Beffara <address@hidden> writes:

> It does seem more consistent with things like fig captions and so on -
> thanks for implementing! A little bit more verbose but that's fine ...
> and I agree that the previous "#+begin_theorem Somebody" felt a bit
> vague. How about a middle ground like this ?
>
> #+begin_theorem :options [Him]
> slkdfj
> #+end_theorem

This isn't future-proof. If, for example, we need to add options for the
HTML back-end, there will be a syntax conflict. The rule is the
following:

- If the toggle are global, allow them on the block opening string
  (i.e. src-block and code toggles)

- For back-end specific value, use attributes.

Regards,

--
Nicolas Goaziou