Re: [O] org 8.0 and new exporter ETA?

From: Julian Burgos
Subject: Re: [O] org 8.0 and new exporter ETA?
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 10:53:24 +0000

Thanks Bastien.  Keep up the good work!

On 02/12/2013 10:30 AM, Bastien wrote:
Dear Julian,

Julian Burgos <address@hidden> writes:

First of all, my thanks to everyone who contributes to this project!  My
(digital) life orbits around org-mode now.
:)

I am very happy with my current emacs/org-mode set up, but (being a
permanent tinkerer) I am planning to do some relatively important changes,
in particular in relationship with exporting to LaTex.  I would like to do
this after org 8.0 is out with the new exporter. Do we have a rough idea of
when it will be "officially" out?  It is a matter of weeks, or months?
Many thanks for the answer,
If we get enough testing against current HEAD of the master branch in
our git repository, I'd say it's a matter of weeks.

In any case, I don't want to delay the release beyond end of March,
as I won't have enough time to dedicate to Org past this date.

HTH,

--
Julian Mariano Burgos, PhD
Hafrannsóknastofnunin/Marine Research Institute