Re: [O] double-width characters in tables

From: Takaaki ISHIKAWA
Subject: Re: [O] double-width characters in tables
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 02:55:40 +0900

Dear Eric,

I've checked the width of characters you mentioned.
Please find attached images.

In this case, the ascii font is Monaco:12pt.
And Japanese font is "Migu 2M":12pt with 1.2 scaling factor.
The "Migu 2M" font is monospace.

I've got unexpected results, the length of "蛙" or "《" is 2, but
"○" is 1. I don't know the reason. Is the "○" handled as a symbol?

Best regards,
Takaaki Ishikawa

--
Takaaki ISHIKAWA <address@hidden>