Re: [O] [ANN] outorg.el -- reverse Org-Babel

From: François Pinard
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] outorg.el -- reverse Org-Babel
Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 13:10:46 -0500

Thorsten Jolitz <address@hidden> writes:

> François Pinard <address@hidden> writes:
>> Keep happy!

> A bit discouraging, I must admit.

Don't be!  We need all the courage we can get!

> Keep going with 'poporg' and make it part of emacs/org-mode - and look
> at 'outorg' as a proof that there is definitely a need out there that
> should get covered.

poporg has many flaws, and is surely not up to the quality of Org.
Nevertheless, I much use it even if imperfect, while knowing it should
be improved in many ways.

If we could make something better out of two imperfections, it could be
worth trying.  If only I had more time!  Sigh!

François