Re: [O] [new exporter] strange behaviour and a question for beamer expor

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: Re: [O] [new exporter] strange behaviour and a question for beamer export
Date: Wed, 13 Feb 2013 15:44:44 +1030

Eric S Fraga <address@hidden> writes:

[...]

> The problem is annoyingly non-reproducible on demand!  A block that I
> have indicated should be in a column, e.g.:
>
> #+begin_src org
> *** gui                          :BMCOL:B_ignoreheading:
>     :PROPERTIES:
>     :BEAMER_col: 0.25
>     :BEAMER_env: ignoreheading
>     :END:
>
>     [[file:somefigures]]
> #+end_src
>
> will sometimes be exported within a column specification

And, again <blush>, apologies for the noise.  I think I have sorted this
out.  The ignoreheading environment now means something quite different
from what it meant with the old exporter.  What I want, which used to
require the specification of the ignoreheading environment, is achieved
by not specifying a block type at all.

It would appear, if I understand the documentation in ox-beamer.el
correctly, that an ignoreheading block environment is incompatible with
a column specification.  If this is so, it would be nice if the exporter
would indicate an error of some sort or if the beamer minor mode would
catch this; it might not be easy to do the latter, mind you.

Thanks and sorry again for all the noise.  My presentation is now ready
in all its glory ;-)

eric

--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org 7.9.3e-988-g1f8c8d