[O] [ox-beamer] Frame subtitles are not handled anymore

From: Sebastien Vauban
Subject: [O] [ox-beamer] Frame subtitles are not handled anymore
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 14:05:23 +0100

Hello Nicolas,

It took me quite some time, but I'm at the end of converting a 90 slides
presentation from the old to the new exporter.

In that presentation, there is (just!) one thing which does not work anymore:
the frame subtitles.

Before, I could write:

* News \\ Technology

and get that exported as:

\begin{frame}
  \frametitle{News}
  \framesubtitle{Technology}
\end{frame}

(or similar.)

Now, such a title is simply cut over 2 lines; hence, the use of a bad font (in
LaTeX) for the subtitle (font as big as the one customized for the title
itself).

How could we write subtitles again in Beamer presentations?

Best regards,
  Seb

--
Sebastien Vauban