Re: [O] Offer for taking over maintainership

From: Julian Burgos
Subject: Re: [O] Offer for taking over maintainership
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 13:26:43 -0000 (GMT)

> I called the community riffraffs for a reason.  They are in truth
> riffsraffs.

I have two post-graduate degrees, but I cannot code in elisp so I guess I
am among the worthless ones (riffraff: 1. People regarded as disreputable
or worthless. 2. Rubbish; trash.).  To be honest, I do not care who you
are or what you contributed to the org community.  But I do not like when
people behave like as important a** holes.  So take a break, go out, have
a beer or two, and relax.  You are not that important.  Nobody is.

--
Julian Mariano Burgos, PhD
Hafrannsóknastofnunin/Marine Research Institute