Re: [O] [ox-beamer] Frame subtitles are not handled anymore

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [ox-beamer] Frame subtitles are not handled anymore
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2013 18:25:11 +0100

"Sebastien Vauban"
<address@hidden> writes:

> Hello Nicolas,
>
> It took me quite some time, but I'm at the end of converting a 90 slides
> presentation from the old to the new exporter.
>
> In that presentation, there is (just!) one thing which does not work anymore:
> the frame subtitles.
>
> Before, I could write:
>
> * News \\ Technology

> and get that exported as:
>
> \begin{frame}
>   \frametitle{News}
>   \framesubtitle{Technology}
> \end{frame}
>
> (or similar.)
>
> Now, such a title is simply cut over 2 lines; hence, the use of a bad font (in
> LaTeX) for the subtitle (font as big as the one customized for the title
> itself).
>
> How could we write subtitles again in Beamer presentations?

It was discussed a few months ago.

To sum it up, I don't like that syntax, because it's very close to line
breaks. But I'm not against some easy way to add a subtitle to a frame.

A special property isn't satisfactory either, because those aren't
parsed. So

  :beamer_subtitle: *bold*

will probably not give you what you expect. Do you have any suggestion
about it?

Meanwhile, doesn't the following work?

  #+BEAMER: \framesubtitle{Technology}

Regards,