Re: [O] BIND org-html-style-include-*

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] BIND org-html-style-include-*
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2013 15:12:46 +0100

Hi,

> address@hidden (T.F. Torrey) writes:
>
>> I still don't see any similar options regarding MathJax.  Perhaps
>> everyone else uses MathJax, or the functionality simply hasn't been
>> implemented yet.  If only the HTML export backend maintainer were still
>> on the list...
>
> Would you mind describing what is missing? It shouldn't be hard to
> implement it.

We need to make `org-html--build-mathjax-config' depends on whether
there is an latex-fragment element in the parse tree.  Otherwise,
including the MathJAX config is useless.

I've been looking at this this morning.

Is there an org-element function to test whether an element/object
of a certain type is present in the parse tree?

Thanks,

--
 Bastien