Re: [O] Macro question with new texinfo exporter

From: Nick Dokos
Subject: Re: [O] Macro question with new texinfo exporter
Date: Sat, 16 Feb 2013 11:19:13 -0500

Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:

> PS: I wonder if *any* of the menu item is used... as I don't use the
> menu myself, it's hard to tell.

I do: there are many things I use rarely[fn:1] (e.g. archiving, drawers,
properties, even marking TODOs outside the agenda: was that C-c t or C-c
C-t now?) that I have not got into my finger memory. The menu is a
useful crutch for me in those cases: I use the menu the first time,
put the key chord into short-term memory and forget about it as soon
as I'm done. Two weeks later, I start from scratch :-)

Nick

Footnotes:

[fn:1] An imprecise term, but for me that means "less often than once a week".
       YMMV. And as one gets older, that mileage changes - DAMHIKT :-)