[O] org-export-babel-evaluate and :exports none

From: Ista Zahn
Subject: [O] org-export-babel-evaluate and :exports none
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 09:24:58 -0500

Hi,

I upgraded to the latest git version yesterday, and am loving the new
exporter. Congrats to all involved!

However, when I set org-export-babel-evaluate to nil the new latex
exporter (I have not tried the others) ignores :exports none source
block header arguments. To reproduce:

1. start emacs with 'emacs -q' and visit a file named tmp.org with the
following contents:
<start org example>

#+TITLE: Source block export test

* Source block export

#+name: test
#+begin_src emacs-lisp :exports none :results silent :tangle no
  ;should not be exported but is
    (setq org-export-babel-evaluate nil)
#+end_src

</end org example>

2. place the point inside the test block and press 'C-c-c' to evaluate it
3. export to latex file with 'C-e l l'

the resulting tmp.tex incorrectly contains

\begin{verbatim}
;should not be exported but is
  (setq org-export-babel-evaluate nil)
\end{verbatim}

If this is an error on my part please correct my examples! Otherwise
please consider this a bug report. 'M-x org-version' reports "Org-mode
version 7.9.3e (7.9.3e-1107-g45442f @
/usr/share/emacs/site-lisp/org/)" on my system, which I believe to be
the latest.

Best,
Ista