Re: [O] autopair-mode

From: Marvin Doyley
Subject: Re: [O] autopair-mode
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2013 18:56:31 -0500

Problem solved.

I decided to use electric-pair-mode instead

cheers

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 6:05 PM, Marvin Doyley <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Bastien,
This the error I received

define-key: Wrong type argument: characterp, nil
Error in post-command-hook (autopair-global-mode-check-buffers): (wrong-type-argument characterp nil)
user-error: Minibuffer window is not active

cheers

On Sun, Feb 17, 2013 at 2:55 PM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Marvin,

Marvin Doyley <address@hidden> writes:

> Org-7.9.3   doesn't seem to play well with autopair-global-mode,
>
> I got the following error when I try to load an org file.
>
> Error in post-command-hook (autopair-global-mode-check-buffers):
> (wrong-type-argument characterp nil)

I just tried the latest autopair-mode (from github) toghether
with Org-mode 7.9.3 and I cannot reproduce the error.

Can you (setq debug-on-error t) and send the backtrace?

Thanks,

--
 Bastien