[O] HTML Export sets postamble although variable configured to "No posta

From: Rainer Stengele
Subject: [O] HTML Export sets postamble although variable configured to "No postamble"
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 16:21:08 +0100

Hi all,

my HTML Export adds a postamble although I have it deactivated.
Proof Excerpt from :

C-h v org-export-html-postamble

Org Export Html Postamble: Value Menu No postamble
    State : SAVED and set.

What else should I do?

Sorry to ask if I missed it, but where can I find the documentation for
the new exporter? In the manual I am looking for a replacement for "C-c
C-e t" - that is insert export options.
Please help.

Thanks,
Rainer