Re: [O] two questions about the new exporter (#+Style: and org-export-ht

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] two questions about the new exporter (#+Style: and org-export-html-postamble)
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 18:08:50 +0100

Hi Eric,

Eric Schulte <address@hidden> writes:

> 1. The value of org-export-html-postamble doesn't appear to be honored.
>    I often set this variable in a file local line at the top of a file,
>    and despite setting it to nil I still see a postamble in my exported
>    html.

You need to use `org-html-postamble' instead of
`org-export-html-postamble'.

In general, the org-export-* prefix is for cross-exporters variables,
while backend-specific variables are names after the prefix of the
relevant backend.  I recently updated the manual wrt this, but this
needs more work.

> 2. Similarly, I use #+Style: lines at the top of Org-mode files to make
>    the CSS changes necessary for my code blocks.  This also doesn't seem
>    to be making it through the html export process.

Use #+HTML_STYLE

Several users (T.F. Torrey, Sébastien) suggested to use HTML_HEAD
instead, which I tend to find better too.  Just not had the time
to make the change so far.

>    #+Style: <style type="text/css">pre{background:#232323;
> color:#E6E1DC;}h1,h2{border-bottom-style: solid; border-bottom-color:
> gray;}</style>
>
> Please let me know if I can provide any more information.

Thanks for trying the new exporters!!

Hope this gets you started in the right direction,

--
 Bastien