Re: [O] `org-drill' broken in recent commits git commits

From: York Zhao
Subject: Re: [O] `org-drill' broken in recent commits git commits
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2013 23:16:03 -0500

Hi Bastien,

Thank you very much for the reply. Sorry that I forgot to mention my Emacs
version. I'm using GNU Emacs 24.2.1.

I just tried the scenario again with the latest `org-mode' and the symptom
changed a bit. I no longer get stuck which is good however, after typed the
character `2', I was asked to input a date, but I could only accept the default
date and was not able to change this date. Asking to input a date is a new
behavior and makes no sense especially when the default date is not changeable.
I have checked the `org-drill' and it seems that the `org-drill' hasn't been
changed for a few months.

When you test `org-drill' on the sample file have you been asked to input a
date?

Thanks,

York