Re: [O] org-capture, datetree, and tags

From: Jeffrey Brent McBeth
Subject: Re: [O] org-capture, datetree, and tags
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 06:43:28 -0500

On Tue, Feb 19, 2013 at 07:25:29AM -0500, Jeffrey Brent McBeth wrote:
> I'm trying to capture into a datetree using org-capture, but if my tree has a
> tag on it (in particular noexport), then it creates a new datetree instead of
> using the one I have.

I have verified that this still occurs under latest (7.9.3e-920-gce79e pulled
5:50am EST) with emacs 24.1.1 (Ubuntu packaged).  Are my expectations wrong
that it should be inserting into the original tree, and there is perhaps
another way to tag a heirarchy to not be exported that I should be using?  If
this is a bug, is there additional information I need to supply to assist in
the debugging?  Am I asking in the right place?

Thanks for your attention,
 Jeffrey McBeth