Re: [O] ob-doc-R-extended.org

From: Jay Kerns
Subject: Re: [O] ob-doc-R-extended.org
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 07:18:16 -0500

Greetings,

On Fri, Feb 22, 2013 at 3:55 AM, Andreas Röhler
<address@hidden> wrote:
> Coming upon this tutorial, which seems excellent for beginners
>
> http://orgmode.org/worg/sources/FIXME/ob-doc-R-extended.org
>
> maybe move from FIXME into common place?
>
> Andreas

Yes, I agree, that's an excellent one, and a person can find another
version of it here:

https://github.com/erikriverson/org-mode-R-tutorial

Coincidentally, just last week I was working on this (fixing broken
links, etc) mostly with an eye to update with recent developments and
make compatible with the new exporter.  I contacted the original
author a couple days ago to see if he would like to incorporate those
updates, but I haven't heard back from him.

Unfortunately my updated draft is on my computer at home so I would
have to wait until later this evening before I could share the
updates.  (If there's interest, of course.)

Regards,
Jay