Re: [O] ob-doc-R-extended.org

From: Andreas Röhler
Subject: Re: [O] ob-doc-R-extended.org
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 22:41:22 +0100

Am 22.02.2013 14:31, schrieb Bastien:
Hi Jay,

Jay Kerns <address@hidden> writes:

Unfortunately my updated draft is on my computer at home so I would
have to wait until later this evening before I could share the
updates.  (If there's interest, of course.)

There is an interest, no doubt!

Please see my message to Andreas: we first need to make sure that the
maint branch of Org can export it correctly.  Then any update on the
file is welcome -- Worg is open, just send me your public key and I'll
give you write access to Worg.

Thanks!

Hi Bastien,

IMHO it would be great if Jay moves it already at place. As it's a doku
basically, giving a nice entry into
a lot of things. If exporting is not perfect yet, it's not at the core here, we
may fix it step by step.
Also we might gather bug-reports that way.

Agreed? Maybe I'm mistaking something...
Cheers,

Andreas