Re: [O] ob-doc-R-extended.org

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] ob-doc-R-extended.org
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 22:58:30 +0100

Andreas Röhler writes:
> IMHO it would be great if Jay moves it already at place. As it's a
> doku basically, giving a nice entry into a lot of things. If exporting
> is not perfect yet, it's not at the core here, we may fix it step by
> step.  Also we might gather bug-reports that way.

The thing with Worg is that it is auto-published to HTML whenever a
change is pushed, so if something doesn't export cleanly, it will break
all of Worg.  So, if the document does in fact export without error to
HTML with the latest maint version of Org it could be moved, otherwise
not.

Regards,
Achim.