Re: [O] (no subject) How to sort agenda by timestamps (scheduled/deadli

From: Martin
Subject: Re: [O] (no subject) How to sort agenda by timestamps (scheduled/deadline)?
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2013 23:25:00 +0000 (UTC)

Bastien <bzg <at> altern.org> writes:

> Hi Martin and Bernt,
>
> the master branch now have new sorting strategies:
>
> timestamp-up       Sort by any timestamp, early first
> timestamp-down     Sort by any timestamp, late first
> scheduled-up       Sort by scheduled timestamp, early first
> scheduled-down     Sort by scheduled timestamp, late first
> deadline-up        Sort by deadline timestamp, early first
> deadline-down      Sort by deadline timestamp, late first
> ts-up              Sort by active timestamp, early first
> ts-down            Sort by active timestamp, late first
> tsia-up            Sort by inactive timestamp, early first
> tsia-down          Sort by inactive timestamp, late first
>
> Please have a try and let me know if this works as
> expected.
>
> Thanks both for your input on this,

Hi Bastien,

thanks a lot for your help and for your effort (and sorry for my late reply)!!

I would love to test this, but I first have to manage to install
the latest version. I've found the FAQ.
I'll try to install it, test it and then get back to you with
a feedback how it works as soon as I can.

Kind regards

Martin