Re: [O] [Bug] Export Coding System

From: Nicolas Goaziou
Subject: Re: [O] [Bug] Export Coding System
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2013 14:00:38 +0100

Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:

> Nicolas Goaziou writes:
>> Would the following patch work?
>
> Not for LaTeX export AFAICS, ox-latex doesn't seem to use
> org-export-coding-system.  But that'd arguably be a bug in ox-latex,
> then (more specifically org-latex-guess-inputenc),

I don't understand your answer.

My default coding system is utf-8 and inputenc option is AUTO. When
I eval:

  (setq org-export-coding-system 'iso-latin-1)

and export some test buffer to LaTeX, with the suggested patch, I get:

  \usepackage[latin1]{inputenc}

So it looks like `org-export-coding-system' variable is taken into
consideration, doesn't it?

> which is easily fixed after that patch has been applied.

What fix are you talking about?

For now, I apply the previous patch.

Regards,

--