Re: [O] block quotes in prose?

From: Peter Salazar
Subject: Re: [O] block quotes in prose?
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 14:45:10 -0500

Excellent! Thank you so much! :-)

On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 4:54 AM, Bastien <address@hidden> wrote:
Hi Peter,

Peter Salazar <address@hidden> writes:

> What about John Hendy's suggestion of finding a face I like, and then
> adding "^> text..." to the list of things org fontifies with that
> style? ('In other words, add "^> text" regexp to the existing hunt
> for lines that start with #+ in order to get src code fontification
> applied.')
>
> Is this feasible?

Use this somewhere in your configuration:

  (font-lock-add-keywords
       'org-mode '(("^\\(:+\\) " 1 (compose-region (match-beginning 1) (match-end 1) ?> ) nil)))

M-x org-mode RET in an org-mode buffer if you evaluate this sexp after
you visited the file, otherwise the change will not be visible.

HTH,

--
 Bastien