Re: [O] Symbol's value as variable is void: org-babel-temp-file

From: Achim Gratz
Subject: Re: [O] Symbol's value as variable is void: org-babel-temp-file
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 07:34:40 +0100

Stephen Eglen writes:
> Thanks Achim;  if its just my installation, and not others, I'll try and
> debug this end.  But just for the record, here's the output you asked
> for.   I get the byte-compile error when doing "make" in the top-level.

This is puzzling, everything appears to be correct.  Do you have
modified local.mk?  Is there any chance you might have memory or disk
space problems or something like that?  If this is still happening, can
you try "make clean compile-dirty" and show at least a bit of context
around the error (you can edit the path prefixes out if you want)?

Regards,
Achim.