[O] Add agenda entries into diary to export weelky calendar

From: Torsten Wagner
Subject: [O] Add agenda entries into diary to export weelky calendar
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2013 12:34:33 +0100

Hi,

still trying to get a printed calendar including all org-agendas, I noticed that the calendar/diary built-in function in emacs allows export of calendar views.
Guess that and some post-processing for the print-job is all I need.

However, I did not find a way how-to add org-agenda entries into the diary resp. into the calendar export.
I know it works vice versa, seeing diary entries in org-agenda views.

Did someone manage to achieve this.

Alternatively, would it be of interest (and how difficult would it be) to get org-agenda exports as daily/weekly/monthly calendar as PDF (via LaTeX) or HTML? Guess to start this one would have to look into the new exporter functions and create a list of all agenda entries feeding this into a template. However, most of the functionality is already there via calendar/diary and I wonder which way would be the best; using those functions or create own.

Alternatives:
I read about calfw and org2hpda. However, I did not found a way to generate a printable version of calfw (and I had trouble to set it up). For org2hpda I still struggle with the installation and it seems to be broken at the moment. Not sure.

All the best

Torsten