Re: [O] tabulated-list

From: Jude DaShiell
Subject: Re: [O] tabulated-list
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2013 04:10:57 -0500 (EST)

On Tue, 26 Feb 2013, Nicolas Goaziou wrote:

> Hello,
>
> Achim Gratz <address@hidden> writes:
>
> > Not Bastien,
>
> No problem, that will do, too ;)
>
> > but until a more permanent solution is found (if any) you could do
> > the same thing as with htmlize.el and commit it into contrib/lisp and
> > instruct
> > folks to add this to ORG_ADD_CONTRIB if needed.  Installing from ELPA would
> > be
> > preferred, however, just like for htmlize.
>
> Well I'd rather revert it then. Too many headaches foreseen. The commit
> was mostly cosmetic anyway.
>

> Regards,

Since the emacs scratch buffer is read-only in emacs 23.4 on debian, I
couldn't get elpa to install from its original web site.  This was by
downloading a piece of elisp code then using control-j just after the
code's last character.  Is there something else I should try to get elpa
to install?

jude <address@hidden> Remember Microsoft didn't write Tiger 10.4
or any of its successors.