Re: [O] Shortcuts for setting or changing the warning period

From: Martin Beck
Subject: Re: [O] Shortcuts for setting or changing the warning period
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 11:00:18 +0000 (UTC)

Bastien <bzg <at> altern.org> writes:

> > IMHO it would also be helpful to have a shortcut
> > to directly modify the warning
> > period of an item with a timestamp in the agenda.
> > (like it is possible with
> > Shift+Left/Right Arrow to modify the date day by day).

> it, so I don't think a specific syntax is needed here.

Salut Bastien,

thanks a lot for your help!
I tried what you proposed,
but that only removes the deadline for me:
C-c C-d RET creates the deadline today.
C-u C-u C-c C-d removes it and opens a capture window,
as I have the corresponding option activated which prompts
for a note when changing a deadline.

Kind regards

Martin