[O] [babel] Commenting out src blocks for tangling

From: Eric S Fraga
Subject: [O] [babel] Commenting out src blocks for tangling
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 17:53:57 +0000

Hello,

I finally bit the bullet and converted by rather convoluted and long
emacs startup code to an org file with emacs-lisp code blocks.  I then
tangle these into the actual code which is loaded by emacs at
startup.  So far, so good, and it does make it easier for me to navigate
around my customisations.

However, it has highlighted a feature which is missing (I think) but
which would be great.  I tangle all the code blocks to the same
file.  It would be great if I could have the =org-babel-tangle= command
skip sections that are COMMENTed out (i.e. headline with COMMENT, as
produced by =org-toggle-comment=).

Alternatively, a :nobabel: or :notangle: tag to mark subtrees that
should be excluded would be fine.

If I have missed a way of doing this, please do let me know (politely
;-).  If not, any suggestions on how to achieve this would be great.

Thanks,
eric

--
: Eric S Fraga, GnuPG: 0xC89193D8FFFCF67D
: in Emacs 24.3.50.1 and Org release_7.9.3f-1285-g6cc600