Re: [O] 5f095f5 is the first bad commit (for my use case)

From: Aaron Ecay
Subject: Re: [O] 5f095f5 is the first bad commit (for my use case)
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 14:52:29 -0500

2013ko otsailak 27an, Sebastien Vauban-ek idatzi zuen:

> Do you know if there was a way out -- other than killing Emacs -- in such a
> case where `C-g' is not working?

If you are on Linux (or OS X, I suppose), you can sometimes break an
infloop by sending emacs the SIGUSR2 signal (in the shell, “kill -USR2
`pidof emacs`”).  This also generates a backtrace in the lisp debugger,
which is useful for debugging.  See C-h v debug-on-event .

--
Aaron Ecay