Re: [O] undo-tree and Org visibility

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] undo-tree and Org visibility
Date: Wed, 27 Feb 2013 23:35:37 +0100

Hi Samuel,

Samuel Wales <address@hidden> writes:

> Correct me if I'm wrong, but M-x show-all is equivalent to my
> defadvice (even worse because it shows more).  Cycling will work
> initially, but that will change as soon as some changes in body text
> forces revealing that entry.

What I suggest is a less convoluted version of your advice,
where you would call `show-all' as a "before" advice for
undo-tree-undo.

Maybe Toby (the author of undo-tree) is reading the thread
and has been thinking about interactions between undo-tree
and the visibility state of the buffer.

--
 Bastien