Re: [O] Add agenda entries into diary to export weelky calendar

From: SAKURAI Masashi
Subject: Re: [O] Add agenda entries into diary to export weelky calendar
Date: Fri, 01 Mar 2013 07:31:12 +0900

Hi Torsten,

> I gave calfw a new try yesterday. It works well now and I really like it!
> I tried to do, as you suggested, a export via htmlfontify-buffer.
> It seems like it has problems with the cell alignment for those cells which
> contain an
> appointment.
> Please see the attached picture (I can send you the html file in a private
> mail if you are
> interested to see the html code).
> Could be the trouble of a non-monospace font, As far as I know Japanese fonts
> are monospace?

Calfw assumes that the calfw buffer uses the monospace font.
If you usually use proportional fonts in emacs, you can change the buffer font
with cfw:calendar-mode-hook.

Ref: Re: [O] Calendar-like view of the org-agenda
http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/emacs-orgmode/2011-07/msg00882.html

> The generic htmlfontify-buffer might be a bit to simple. E.g. as you can see
> in the image, I use a
> dark colour scheme in emacs. This is also used in the export, making it
> difficult to print.
> How about a real export function in calfw? Similar to what the calendar/diary
> offers.
> I could help to work on a LaTeX template using graphical elements e.g. by
> using TikZ [1].
> There are SVG-based generators and solutions written in python as well.
> However, I have no idea how move the data of calfw into a template or into
> such a script.
> My elisp knowledge is almost non existing.

Calfw has extension point for the many view styles, however I think it
is not easy to implement. Anyway, I will consider the function
cfw:export-view-to-org which is mentioned by the another message.

Regards,
--
SAKURAI, Masashi (family, given)
address@hidden