Re: [O] org-exp-bibtex missing in git?

From: François Allisson
Subject: Re: [O] org-exp-bibtex missing in git?
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 11:39:17 +0100

Le dimanche  3 mars 2013 à 08h06, Vikas Rawal a écrit:
> org-exp-bibtex seems to have gone missing from git repository. Can
> somebody confirm pleae.
>
> Vikas

Dear Vikas,

I do confirm.

org-exp-bibtex, because of its dependency on the old exporter, was first
moved from contrib/lisp to contrib/oldexp during the process of
migration towards org new exporter. And yesterday, the directory
contrib/oldexp was eventually removed[1].

It is still possible to checkout before this commit to rescue it, and
try to update it for the new exporter (which I would do, if I was
technically able to do so). In the meanwhile, checking, building, and
exporting with the old exporter is still a possible option.

Best,
François

[1]
http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/commit/?id=ee3b3eb421e74339119d730a5bf896a070b2ed60