Re: [O] How can I stop org-agenda-write from overwriting existing files.

From: Simon Thum
Subject: Re: [O] How can I stop org-agenda-write from overwriting existing files.
Date: Sun, 03 Mar 2013 17:25:17 +0100

Dear Bastien,

On 03/01/2013 03:07 PM, Bastien wrote:
Hi Rainer,

Rainer Stengele <address@hidden> writes:

How can I stop org-agenda-write from overwriting existing files?
Should we consider to introduce an option instead of advising the
function?

You are now asked before overwriting the file, thanks for suggesting
this.

this breaks my setup. I export to mobileOrg on my server whenever I sync. Now I am being asked "Overwrite existing file /home/org-mobile/mobileOrg/agendas.org? (y or n) y" but the script does not answer.

I am invoking:

emacs -batch -l ~/.emacs.d/init.el -f org-mobile-push --kill

but even though I use -batch the question is asked!

How can I fix this?

Cheers,

Simon