[O] colorg report

From: François Pinard
Subject: [O] colorg report
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 00:18:06 -0500

Hi, Org people.  Here is my (short) weekly status on the colorg project!

This weekend either, I did not have much time to push on colorg.  Yet, I
got the inner guts of a test generator, using a fresh colorg server for
each test.  Starting and stopping colorg servers in quick succession
showed latency problems, now solved.  On my next visit (likely in one
week), and following my plan, the generator will acquire test patterns.

François