Re: [O] Beamer presentation using new exporter

From: Vikas Rawal
Subject: Re: [O] Beamer presentation using new exporter
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 17:23:38 +0530

> You may be trying to modify `org-latex-classes' before having `ox-latex'
> loaded.
>
> You can either explicitly (require 'ox-latex) before that, which will
> load all export framework along with Org, or use the following
> construct:

I don't know why this is turning out to be so difficult. I have got
ox-latex loaded, and have defined beamer class in org-latex-classes.

But I still get an error with the simple org file that I am trying to
export. I am attaching both the org file, and the log of errors thrown
by pdftex.

Will be grateful if somebody could explain what may be wrong now. This
is turning out to be quite frustrating.

Vikas