Re: [O] [ANN] Merge of new export framework on Wednesday

From: Mike McLean
Subject: Re: [O] [ANN] Merge of new export framework on Wednesday
Date: Mon, 4 Mar 2013 10:19:19 -0500

On Saturday, March 2, 2013, Bastien wrote:
Hi Sean,

"Sean O'Halpin" <address@hidden> writes:

> One small point: as we're going to have to change the meta directive
> "#+STYLE" to "#+HTML_STYLE", can we change the name to reflect what it
> really does in the HTML backend, i.e. insert text verbatim into the
> <head> element? I suggest we rename it to "#+HTML_HEAD".

Done.  You can now use HTML_HEAD instead of HTML_STYLE.

Some variables were also renamed, check the details here:
http://orgmode.org/cgit.cgi/org-mode.git/commit/?id=2752ef

I am on commit 40fc98e so I think I have all of the fixes to this change.

I noticed that it no longer concatenates multiple lines from the file header. I used to have multiple #+HTML_STYLE: lines in my Org files that layered in different CSS. The nice thing about designing my CSS this way is that I have a base style and could change individual documents as needed by just adding a new HTML_STYLE line that loads a small, simple override CSS. I would get one <link style sheet /> line to match each HTML_STYLE line. Now it appears that only the last line is exported to the HTML file.