Re: [O] Frustrated user of orgmode

From: Bastien
Subject: Re: [O] Frustrated user of orgmode
Date: Mon, 04 Mar 2013 20:25:30 +0100

Hi Vikas,

Vikas Rawal <address@hidden> writes:

> In the meanwhile, in frustration, I am left pulling the few hair that
> remain on my head...

How many of your hairs have been saved by Org so far?  That would be
a fair way to count :)

Joke aside, we're just doing our best, please help us by reporting
problems you encounter.  This is the master branch, the development
branch, a beta-version of Org -- users on this branch may fall off
the tree, but the community is behind.

For the next few weeks, I expect the mailing list to be more useful
than Google to get answers.

--
 Bastien