Re: [O] Predictive for Latex in org-mode

From: Sanjib Sikder
Subject: Re: [O] Predictive for Latex in org-mode
Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2013 15:23:36 +0530

Hi Bastien,

> Do you mean: "once I write some LaTeX keywords in an org-mode buffer,
it only suggests LaTeX keywords (and no english words) for the rest
of the session?"

I am writing my thesis in org-mode. My thesis consists of equations. So in my thesis.org file, I have latex codes also. I do latex pdf export to generate the pdf file of the thesis.

While using predictive mode, it suggests regular English words but not Latex keywords. Just now I noticed that if my file extension is .tex, then predictive predicts and suggests latex keywords.

May I configure predictive such a way that while I am working on a file thesis.org (not thesis.tex), predictive will suggest latex keywords also ?

Thanks.
Sanjib Sikder